Saturday, August 28, 2010

Project: Identity

5 Touchpoints

1. I moved a lot my childhood
2. Being a female
3. My Dad and I never seeing eye to eye
4. After graduating high school, I took a year off to think what I really wanted to do with my life
5. And lastly, changing the fact maybe I didn't want to be a cartoonist but incorporate everything I loved into Graphic Design


Adjectives

1. Difficult
2. Expectations
3. Struggles
4. Disappointment
5. Standards
6. Label
7. Worthless
8. Mainstream
9. Ordinary
10. Predominant


Metaphors

1. A roomful of clones
2. A women window shopping, looking through glasses of how she should portray herself to be
3. A global map or globe of Earth, having the females dress in their traditional clothing with strings attached and connected to each of them
4. A girl looking at a mirror to reflect what is expected of her
5. A maze of expectations to complete to get out




- MV

1 comment:

  1. Re- my comment to your project notes:
    Ok - I see them now. Which one did you pick?
    Is this going to be 3D? Scale? Actual object or documented?

    ReplyDelete