Tuesday, August 24, 2010

New Beginnings...

The start of Concept Studio feels great. I am excited for the challenges and risks I want to take. I feel as an artist you shouldn't limit yourself to just one thing but try something new, for you never know what works for you and what doesn't. There were some questions on the powerpoint that Prof. Rothrock showed that was very interesting and I find myself always asking the same questions from time to time.

For me, art is life. I chose art because I couldn't see myself in anything but making and simply living art. I tried imagining myself in an office job, working 8-5 inside a cubicle doing something I don't love or have a care in the world for and that just isn't me and I know for a fact I wouldn't be happy at all.

The last question on the powerpoint was "What do you want to do with Art?"
I think I'm still trying to find the gist of that answer but for now, it's still changing and evolving for the time.
I look forward to this class and learning more about art.

Now its onto the 10 page autobiography and reading about artists!


-MV

No comments:

Post a Comment